Are you currently deciding on which Master’s degree to do, but are you not sure what you are planning on doing with your scientific knowledge? Or are you interested in consultancy? Then come gain experience at Advident. Here we organize a first introduction with consultancy in the natural science sector. We connect experts with bèta students through consultancy jobs. This way students can develop their professional skills and discover if consultancy is something for them.
Board position available at Advident
At the moment are we looking for enthusiastic students who can strengthen our board. Do you want to gain experience with creating a professional network, initiate consultancy projects and organize a long term event? Contact us and send your motivation and resumé to email@example.com. If you have any questions, let us know.
What is expected from you?
- A proactive working mentality
- You are at least available on Monday nights between 17:00-21:00
- You can work independently, have a flexibel mindset, organizational capabilities and dare to take initiative
- Experience in consultancy is not required
What does Advident offer you?
- Work experience as a board member
- A relevant network and professionalization inside the natural science work field
- Learn to work with responsibility
- Working with enthusiastic and ambitious students
Let us know through:
Do you want to be involved?
Advident offers organizations, the government, firms and individuals answers to issues concerning natural sciences. Our ambitious students work with the most recent knowledge and a critical point of view on different projects.
Advident biedt organisaties, overheden, bedrijven en particulieren antwoorden op vraagstukken met een natuurwetenschappelijk raakvlak. Onze ambitieuze studenten werken met de meest recente kennis en een kritische blik aan de meest uiteenlopende projecten.